A strong Medicare Advantage means a strong American health care system. That’s why our BMA Advocates use their voices to tell policymakers that Medicare Advantage is what they want — the care that is driving the future of health care.
If Congress allows the Tax on Health Insurance to return, 19 million beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare Advantage - many living on low, fixed incomes - would
Meet Our Top Advocates
Liz HartColumbus, Ohio
- Attended an in-district event on August 23, 2017
- Completed a survey on August 30, 2017
Laura RothanburgScottsdale, Arizona
- Attended an in-district event on August 29, 2017
- Completed a survey on July 25, 2017
Geneva VealJeffersonville, Indiana
- Took a Survey May 19, 2017
- Joined the Chronic Disease Taskforce May 16, 2017
Sign Up for BMA Updates
More About Advocacy
Read our latest news and blogs, attend an event near you, or download resources.