As of this writing, more than 460,000 Americans have lost their lives due to COVID-19 – with seniors and those with disabilities among those most at-risk. Better Medicare Alliance advocates for solutions to ensure Medicare Advantage has the tools it needs to keep seniors safe in this uncertain time.
- Report: “The Impact of COVID-19 on Medicare Advantage Risk Scores and Payment” (November 5, 2020)
- Report: “Telehealth During a Time of Crisis: Medicare Experiences Amid COVID-19″(July 28, 2020)
- Report: “Spotlight on Innovation: The Response to COVID-19″(June 24, 2020)
- Fact Sheet: Medicare Advantage Medical Loss Ratio (June 19, 2020)
- Fact Sheet: Benefit Flexibilities Granted to Medicare Advantage Amid the COVID-19 Crisis (May 21, 2020)
- Letter: “Better Medicare Alliance Writes to HHS and CMS on Policies to Ensure Stability for Medicare Advantage Amid COVID-19” (April 27, 2020)
- Press release: “Better Medicare Alliance Secures Key Protections for Beneficiaries in CMS COVID-19 Announcement.” (March 31, 2020)