Attend Open Enrollment Town Hall via Phone
Join the Better Medicare Alliance on Thursday, October 13 at 4:30 PM EST for our first tele-town hall! Participate in the hour-long call to learn how to become more involved with BMA and also meet other seniors nationwide who are invested in strengthening Medicare Advantage.
During the tele-town hall we will cover
- The Medicare Open Enrollment process
- Medicare Advantage vs. traditional Medicare
- What the presidential candidates are saying about Medicare Advantage
- Why Medicare Advantage needs to be protected
- Why you should become a BMA Ambassador
We’ll also take your questions about Medicare Advantage during Q&A sessions.
Fill out the fields below to RSVP to join the call. The tele-town hall works like a conference call — we’ll call you at the number you provide just prior to the start of the meeting on the 13th, and you will be connected directly to the town hall from the comfort of your own home. And when you RSVP, you’ll also receive a free copy of our Open Enrollment Guide emailed to you before the call.