The success of Medicare Advantage depends on our community standing up to protect it. Our BMA Advocates and Ambassadors work with us across the country to protect the care seniors need and depend on. Through surveys, petitions, and letters to Congress, we’re making a difference.
We need your help to make sure Congress knows the value of Medicare Advantage.
Join Our Top Advocates
Liz HartColumbus, Ohio
- Attended an in-district event on August 23, 2017
- Completed a survey on August 30, 2017
Laura RothanburgScottsdale, Arizona
- Attended an in-district event on August 29, 2017
- Completed a survey on July 25, 2017
Geneva VealJeffersonville, Indiana
- Took a Survey May 19, 2017
- Joined the Chronic Disease Taskforce May 16, 2017
Current BMA Campaigns
The more actions you take, the closer you’ll be to All-Star Advocate status - reserved for our most active seniors who have taken more than 5 actions through our Action Center!