A strong Medicare Advantage means a strong American health care system. That’s why our BMA Advocates use their voices to tell policymakers that Medicare Advantage is what they want — the care that is driving the future of health care.
If Congress allows the Tax on Health Insurance to return, 19 million beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare Advantage - many living on low, fixed incomes - would
Meet Our Top Advocates
Liz HartColumbus, Ohio
- Attended an in-district event on August 23, 2017
- Completed a survey on August 30, 2017
Laura RothanburgScottsdale, Arizona
- Attended an in-district event on August 29, 2017
- Completed a survey on July 25, 2017
Geneva VealSayreville, New Jersey
- Signed a Petition August 30, 2017
- Letter to the Editor (LTE) Published June 6, 2017
Sign Up for BMA Updates
More About Advocacy
Read our latest news and blogs, attend an event near you, or download resources.